Doctor on Demand
Introducing your Telemedicine Benefit - Doctor on Demand!
- See a board certified doctor or a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist
through live, face-to-face video visits from anywhere!
- Access to our board certified physicians 24/7, book an appointment with
a psychologist at your convenience.
- Physicians can diagnose, treat and write prescriptions (if needed) for
most non-emergency medical conditions.*
Connect using your computer, smartphone, or tablet (with a front facing
camera). You can download the app from the
App Store or
Google Play or click on the Sign Up link below. Your device must have a front facing
camera. If you are connecting on the web, please use a Chrome or Safari browser.
- You can download the app from the App Store, Google Play, or click on the
Sign-Up link below.
*State of Florida employees and dependents are not eligible for Doctor
On Demand/telemedicine due to plan exclusions.
Visit Doctor on Demand
Video Visit with a Doctor from the Comfort of Home
Text “FHCP” to 68398 or download the app from the App Store
on your smartphone or tablet today!
- Tap “Sign Up”
- When asked for your health insurance, select “Florida Health Care
Plan” from the list.
Enter the information from your FHCP insurance card on the next screen
Affordable, Simple, Convenient
Visits with a medical doctor are $10*, and visits with a psychologist
and psychiatrist are each $30*, and visit within the comfort of your own
home. Doctor on Demand also connects you with a physician within just
Great Doctors who Treat Nearly Everything
You'll have access to board-certified and licensed physicians in every
state, waiting to treat nearly any non-emergency medical issue or emotional
health issue such as anxiety and depression.
Get a Prescription, Too!
Quick and paperless prescription fulfillment to your pharmacy**. When
prompted to select your pharmacy, click on the “Search Near Me”
button. Florida Health Care pharmacies will appear as the white bird logo.
What is the Cost?
After selecting Florida Health Care Plans as your insurance and inputting
your information from your FHCP insurance card, you will see the following
- Medical Visit: $10
- Psychology Visit: $30
If you do not see this co-pay:
- Check that you are logged in to your Doctor On Demand account.
- Add Florida Health Care Plans as your insurance and enter your group number
and Member number (six numeric characters only)
- Exit the system and try again
- Contact FHCP Member Services at 386-615-4022 or 877-615-4022 (TRS Relay
711), 7 days a week, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. for additional information on Doctor
On Demand costs.
Top Medical Issues Treated
- Cold and Flu
- Bronchitis & Sinus Infections
- Skin & Eye Issues
- Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Pediatric Issues
Top Psychological Issues Treated
- Relationship Issues
*Please check your schedule of benefits to see if a deductible applies.
If so, medical visits are $42, psychologist visits are $52.50 for 25 minutes
($95 for 50 minutes), and psychiatry visits are $99.75 for 50 minutes
($225 45-minute initial visit) until the deductible is met.
**No controlled drugs prescribed