Federal Contracting Statement
- Florida Health Care Plans is an HMO plan with a Medicare Contract. Enrollment
in Florida Health Care Plans depends on contract renewal.
- This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the
plan for more information.
- Benefits, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may
change on January 1 of each year.
- Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply
Plans Premium Statement
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
Online Enrollment Requests Statement
Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Florida Health Care Plans through
the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at
Star Ratings Statement
Pharmacy/Provider Network and Formulary
Page Last Updated: 9/30/16