Looking for Providers and Facilities? - Click Here
To access the document(s) Adobe Reader® must be installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader ®, you can download it for free by clicking here.
- VPay: Florida Health Care Plans has partnered with StoneEagle to offer an electronic claim payment option for providers using StoneEagle’s VPay process. This new service will be available to you shortly. VPay allows your office to receive payments electronically via the MasterCard network. This new service will provide a faster and more efficient way for you to receive payment. Click Here for more details about this new service.
- HOSPITALIST COVERAGE: FHCP is pleased to announce 24x7 Hospitalist coverage at Bert Fish Medical Center (BFMC). Patients may be referred for admission to the FHCP Hospitalist service from the Emergency Department. All referrals should be made by calling 386-226-4542. To assure continuity of care, primary care providers will receive verbal notification of patient discharge, as well as physician dictated discharge summaries.
- MEMBER PORTAL: Florida Health Care Plans is proud to announce an innovative new online service created exclusively for our members the FHCP Member Portal. Click here for more info about this new service.
- TREATMENT GUIDELINES: Click here for the CDC Adult and Pediatric Treatment Guidelines for Upper Respiratory Tract Infections. You will also find printable information sheets available for your patients about the appropriate use of antibiotics for URI's and other respiratory illnesses..
- AVAILITY: Florida Health Care Plans (FHCP) is pleased to announce that it has begun to migrate web based functionality of information for providers from our current proprietary online applications (PAI and Provider Portal) to Availity. Click Here for more details about this upgrade.
- ANTICIPATORY GUIDELINES: FHCP has created printable materials for Anticipatory Guidance that can be shared with your patients. For more information see the Pediatric Developmental Guidelines.
- The electronic Preventive Services Selector (ePSS) is an application designed to help primary care clinicians identify the screening, counseling, and preventive medication services that are appropriate for their patients. The ePSS widget provides easy and free access to these clinical preventive service recommendations from the USPSTF.
- Provider Newsletter Click here for the FHCP Provider Newsletter with news and updates.
Do You or Your Staff Have Questions about Referral, Pre-Authorization or Pre-Certification Benefits?
You can find Frequently Asked Questions and Answers by clicking on one of the links below: