State of Florida
Why Choose Florida Health Care Plans in 2015?
Florida Health Care Plans has been providing exceptional service and affordable quality coverage to State of Florida Employees that live or work in our service area of Volusia and Flagler counties since June 1, 1977.
When you choose Florida Health Care Plans you have access to a comprehensive local network of physicians and, when outside of Central Florida, access to Blue Cross Blue Shield's excellent Blue Card Network for urgent or emergency care.
All FHCP Customer service functions are located within our service area counties. FHCP owns and operates 13 staff clinic facilities. These facilities provide families with many services at one location saving you both valuable time and gasoline.
Want more reasons to trust in Florida Health Care Plans for your health insurance needs?
- We have contracts with and access to ALL hospitals in Volusia and Flagler Counties, as well as Central Florida Regional in Sanford and Putnam Community Hospital in Palatka.
- Our Progressive Wellness Programs are comprehensive and customized to individual needs.
- Free access for you and your dependents to over 50 gyms in our service area, when you choose to go! (To be eligible members must complete our "Welcome to Wellness" HRA located within the FHCP Member Portal).
- We give you worldwide access to emergency and urgent care.
- Plans focus on wellness and preventive care.
- We offer value added services such as Blue365, a national goods and services discount program for FHCP members.
Benefits at a Glance
There are two types of options: the Standard Plan (HMO) and the Health Investor Plan (HMO) (lower monthly premium, high annual deductible). FHCP offers these plans to those State of Florida employees who live or work in Volusia or Flagler counties.
Standard HMO Plan
Health Investor Health Plan
|No deductible||High deductible|
|Low out-of-pocket costs||You pay percentage of cost after deductible|
|Medical Reimbursement Account available (separate enrollment)||Health Savings Account (HSA) and Limited Purpose Medical Reimbursement Account available (separate enrollment)|
|No Paperwork or Claim forms||State contributions to HSA (separate enrollment and open a savings account at Tallahassee State Bank)|
Click here for a full description of covered benefits and exclusions and limitations.
Click here to view the Plan Clarification Summary document.
State of Florida retirees please click here to review FHCP's Medvantage Rx Plus plan.
Click here or call 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm
386-676-7110 or 855-Go2FHCP to connect with an FHCP Agent today.
For questions regarding Prescription Drugs - call CVS/Caremark at 888-766-5490.
Questions not specific to FHCP coverage? Click Here for State of Florida Employee Benefit General Questions and Enrollment.