Printed Provider Directories available below are updated monthly. The online Provider Search is updated each business day. FHCP recommends using the Online Provider Search for the most up to date and current information on FHCP Providers. Please click here to use the Online Provider Search.
To access the document(s) Adobe Reader® must be installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader ®, you can download it for free by clicking here.
To locate a physician:
- Download a printable version of the complete HMO Provider Directory. This directory is for FHCP members in the following plans:
- Large and Small Group HMO with or without Point of Service Rider or Triple Option
- Download a printable version of the complete State of Florida Directory to view the providers available to State of Florida employees and eligible dependents.
- Download a printable version of the complete Option 2 Provider Directory to view the Expanded Provider directory for providers in Volusia and Flagler counties. In addition to the HMO (Option 1) Provider directory listed above, FHCP members who have chosen the Triple Option Plan may also select physician from the list of Option 2 Providers who accept discounted fees.
- Download a printable version of the complete Halifax Employee Care Network (HECN) Directory to view the directory of participating providers. HECN is comprised of all FHCP HMO network providers, plus certain additional providers who have agreed to care for Halifax Health employees and their dependents under the Halifax Health HMO benefit plan issued by FHCP.
If you are a Medicare member, please refer to the appropriate provider directory below.
- Download a printable version of the complete Affiliated Health Organizations and Institutions Provider (AHOI) Directory.
Outside of FHCP's Coverage Area of Brevard, Seminole, Flagler and Volusia Counties and Need Emergency or Urgent Care?
Dial 911 or Click Here for Providers Outside of Brevard, Seminole, Flagler and Volusia Counties, but within the State of Florida.