Printed Provider Directories available below are updated monthly. The online Provider Search is updated each business day. FHCP recommends using the Online Provider Search for the most up to date and current information on FHCP Providers. Please click here to use the Online Provider Search.
To access the document(s) Adobe Reader® must be installed on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader ®, you can download it for free by clicking here.
To locate a physician:
- Download a printable version of the complete HMO Provider Directory. This directory is for FHCP members in the following plans:
- Large and Small Group HMO with or without Point of Service Rider or Triple Option
- Download a printable version of the complete State of Florida Directory to view the providers available to State of Florida employees and eligible dependents.
- Download a printable version of the complete Option 2 Provider Directory to view the Expanded Provider directory for providers in Volusia and Flagler counties. In addition to the HMO (Option 1) Provider directory listed above, FHCP members who have chosen the Triple Option Plan may also select physician from the list of Option 2 Providers who accept discounted fees.
- Download a printable version of the complete Halifax Employee Care Network (HECN) Directory to view the directory of participating providers. HECN is comprised of all FHCP HMO network providers, plus certain additional providers who have agreed to care for Halifax Health employees and their dependents under the Halifax Health HMO benefit plan issued by FHCP.
- Download a printable version of the complete Partners In Care Network (PICN) to view the providers available to eligible members.
If you are a Medicare member, please refer to the appropriate provider directory below.
- 2014 Medvantage Provider Directory
- 2014 Medvantage Rx OR Medvantge Rx Plus Provider Directory
- 2014 Medvantage Dual Access SNP Provider Directory
- Download a printable version of the applicable Healthy Kids Provider Directory and Pharmacy Directory by clicking on the appropriate link below.
- Collier County please click for the Provider Directory or the Pharmacy Directory
- Collier Residents - To search for a pharmacy near you, click here
- Download a printable version of the complete Affiliated Health Organizations and Institutions Provider (AHOI) Directory.
- When outside of Seminole, Flagler, and Volusia counties, FL but within the State of Florida and need emergency or urgently needed care, you may access the providers participating in BCBSF's HMO network by clicking on the appropriate region of the State below for the applicable provider directory in a .pdf file.
- When outside of Florida but within the United States care can be obtained through the BlueCard®. When you need urgent or emergency care while away from home you can locate the BlueCard® network provider closest to you by clicking on the following link http://provider.bcbs.com/.