Florida Health Care Plans Pharmacies
Florida Health Care Plans Pharmacy network consists of
- Preferred Retail Pharmacies - A network pharmacy that offers covered drugs to members of our plan at lower cost-sharing levels than at a network standard retail pharmacy
- contracted Standard Retail Pharmacies - A network pharmacy that offers covered drugs to members of our plan at higher cost-sharing levels than at a network preferred retail pharmacy
- Mail Order pharmacy,
- Home Infusion pharmacies and
- Long-term Care pharmacies.
Click Here to Use the Online FHCP Provider/Facility Search to look for Network Pharmacies in your area.
You can use the FHCP mail order service to fill prescriptions for what we call "mail order drugs" or "maintenance drugs". These are drugs that you take on a regular basis for a chronic or long-term medical condition. These are the only drugs available through the mail order service.
When you order prescription drugs by mail, you must order at least a 62-day supply and no more than a 93-day supply of the drug.
For some mail order or maintenance drugs, a refill prescription is covered only if you get it through our mail order service (the formulary list tells you which drugs are subject to this rule).
To get order forms and information about filling your prescriptions by mail, call:
386-615-4022 or 1-800-352-9824, Ext. 4022.
Hours of operation are 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
FHCP’s Mail Order Pharmacy
(386) 676-7126 or 1 (800) 232-0216
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
The hearing impaired may call TRS Relay 711.
Please note that you must use Florida Health Care Plans' mail order service. Prescription drugs that you get through any other mail order service are not covered.
Your prescription may be covered in certain situations
Generally, we cover drugs filled at an out-of-network pharmacy only when you are not able to use a network pharmacy. Here are the circumstances when we would cover prescriptions filled at an out-of-network pharmacy:
- Prescriptions for out-of-area emergency or urgently needed services
Before you fill your prescription in these situation, call Member Services to see if there is a network pharmacy in your area where you can fill your prescription.
If you must go to an out-of-network pharmacy for the reason listed above then you will have to pay the full cost when you fill your prescription. You can ask us to reimburse you for our share of the cost by submitting a paper claim to
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 9910
Daytona Beach, FL 32120